Frankfurt School of Finance and Management invites applications for Masters Scholarships for international students to undertake master degree programmes in Germany for 2020/2021 academic year.
Frankfurt Schoolâ€™s organisation structure is designed to fulfil a number of objectives: adhering to the highest academic and quality standards, responding flexibly to new challenges, generating added value and optimizing synergies between the business schoolâ€™s activities on behalf of students, graduates and clients.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships cover a partial amount of tuition.
Frankfurt School offers scholarships to top applicants of our pre-experience master programmes:
- Master of Finance (MSc)
- Master in Management (MSc)
- Master in Applied Data Science (MSc)
Selection criteria include candidatesâ€™ academic results (grade of first degree), admission test score (e.g. GMAT), performance in the Frankfurt School selection procedure and candidatesâ€™ personal achievements and needs (extracurricular activities, social commitment, intercultural skills, international experience and, if relevant, professional experience, internships).
How to Apply
- To be considered for a scholarship, applicants have to answer a question in the scholarship section of the online application form.
- Scholarship applications sent after the application will not be considered.
Deadline:Â Completed applications for all of our pre-experience master programmes (start date: 24 August 2020) must be submitted byÂ June 30, 2020.