Frankfurt School of Finance and Management invites applications for Masters Scholarships for international students to undertake master degree programmes in Germany for 2020/2021 academic year.
Frankfurt School’s organisation structure is designed to fulfil a number of objectives: adhering to the highest academic and quality standards, responding flexibly to new challenges, generating added value and optimizing synergies between the business school’s activities on behalf of students, graduates and clients.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships cover a partial amount of tuition.
Frankfurt School offers scholarships to top applicants of our pre-experience master programmes:
- Master of Finance (MSc)
- Master in Management (MSc)
- Master in Applied Data Science (MSc)
Selection criteria include candidates’ academic results (grade of first degree), admission test score (e.g. GMAT), performance in the Frankfurt School selection procedure and candidates’ personal achievements and needs (extracurricular activities, social commitment, intercultural skills, international experience and, if relevant, professional experience, internships).
How to Apply
- To be considered for a scholarship, applicants have to answer a question in the scholarship section of the online application form.
- Scholarship applications sent after the application will not be considered.
Deadline: Completed applications for all of our pre-experience master programmes (start date: 24 August 2020) must be submitted by June 30, 2020.