Worth of Award
Students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at the Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology, and education, including the following courses:
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MSc Environmental Monitoring & Management
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- Be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for full time Masters degree programme at University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Must sufficiently enable to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
How to Apply
In order to apply for one of the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship you must;
- Complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
- only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
- Finding out if your application has been successful
- A decision on your application will be made by a panel of University staff.
- Only a successful applicant will be notified by the staff of the university via email.
Deadline: application for September 2020 intake is open from 1 March 2020 and closed by August 2, 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 23 August 2020