Durham University Business School is awardingÂ MBAÂ Scholarships for the session 2020/21.
There are 25+ awards available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the masters degree program at the university.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: Up to Â£10,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 25+
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for MBA degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Academic achievement. Alongside the academic achievements required for entry, other academic qualifications that demonstrate academic achievement will be considered, e.g. GMAT score of 650 or above.
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
How to Apply:Â To apply for the opportunity, all candidates must takeÂ admissionÂ an MBA degree program at the university. Applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents:Â CV or resume including full details of previous employment, dates of employment, main duties and responsibilities, salary per annum (in Â£ sterling) and any periods of unemployment including dates and an explanation, two employer references, Copy of degree certificate (where appropriate) and copy of English test results (where appropriate)
- Admission Requirements:Â You must meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ for taking admission in the university.
- Language Requirement:Â The University accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency tests.
Benefits: Durham University Business School will provide the up to Â£10,000 off tuition fees to the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020