The European Excellence Scholarship of Newcastle is an investment in tomorrowâ€™s leaders of the business world. The net worth of this award is Â£24,000 that will contribute to covering the full fee ofÂ MBAÂ course.
Course Level:Â Masters
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: All European students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for MBA study
- Eligibility Criteria: Check out the eligibility criteria given below:
- Completed the application form, including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA program of 2020 entry
- Have substantive managerial experience (minimum three years before starting the MBA)
- Preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Be an EU studentÂ for fee-paying purposes
How to Apply:Â If you want to be awarded this application , then you should hold an offer of a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA program of 2020 entry. After taking part in the MBA program, you can apply for this application by completing an onlineÂ application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Application must include an essay of no more than 1,500 words.
- Admission Requirements:Â To become a student of MBA program at this university, all candidates must hold a UK 2:1 honours degree or international equivalent. Candidates with relevant work experience and can demonstrate significant career progression may be considered. Get detailed informationÂ here.
- Language Requirement:Â Ideal candidates must possess English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0.
Candidates who have applied in this program successful will get Â£24,000 award amount. This award will be given in the form of full tuition cost.
Application Deadline:Â 1 May 2020