The Shandong University is offering its China Construction Eighth Engineering Division (CCEED) funding for International Students. The scholarship assists motivated students to study the two-year masterâ€™s program of â€œInternational Project Managementâ€.
This funding program is aimed to train a batch of senior project management personnel who are familiar and identify with Chinese culture, equipped with the ability to undertake international project management work.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Award: Cover tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken inÂ China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world (except China).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue a two-year masterâ€™s program of â€œInternational Project Managementâ€ (teaching in English).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health, at the age of 18 or above.
- Applicants must have a bachelorâ€™s degree or above.
- Applicants from Indonesia and Korea are more preferred.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to submit anÂ online application.
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants must upload all the required documents such as a hard copy of application documents (in duplicate), photocopy of a valid passport, notarized highest diploma, academic transcripts, two Recommendation Letters, a personal statement and photocopy of language (English) proficiency certificates.
- Admission Requirements:Â Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic achievements, academic ability, and scientific achievements.
- Language Requirement:Â Â English non-native speakers should provide the certificate of TOEFL (80 or above) or IELTS (6.0 or above) test score or other certificates with the same level.
Benefits:Â The China Construction Eighth Engineering Division would provide the tuition fee for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: June 20th each year