The University of Twente is delighted to offer its ASML Technology International funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is open for students from all nationalities.
The funding program supports motivated candidates who want to pursue 2 years full-time Master of Science degree in technical and scientific disciplines.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Award: â‚¬ 5000.00
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in theÂ Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue a Master of Science degree in the subject area of Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, and Systems & Control.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You are a student who has (nearly) completed a BSc and wants to pursue an MSc program at a Dutch university from an eligible Masterâ€™s program list.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the technicalÂ masterâ€™s degreeÂ program at the university. After that, all candidates must submit theÂ online applicationÂ for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates must submit an up-to-date resume, a list of academic transcripts of the last two years (with at least 7.5 average on a scale to 10), and a proven record of extracurricular activities showing entrepreneurship and drive.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academicÂ entry requirementsÂ of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specificÂ English language requirementsÂ in order to be able to study at the university.
The program will provide the following benefits:
- A two-year professional development program.
- Introduction to ASML activities, specialists and knowledge.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
- Financial support of â‚¬ 5000.00 per year for each of the two years of the full-time masterâ€™s degree.
- A personal ASML mentor who guides you in your personal development.
Application Deadline: April 22, 2020