The funding program is available to excellent students who want to pursue masterâ€™s degree programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
Nationality: International (Non-EU)
The award can be taken inÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue MSc degree in Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering Structures, Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants), Construction Management, Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics, Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship, Maritime Operations & Management, Maritime Operations & Management in Greece, Project Management, Finance & Risk, Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management and Temporary Works & Construction Method Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Students wishing to take up a place on any of the above courses in September 2020.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must have to takeÂ admissionÂ to one of the Masterâ€™s programs. After getting enrolled in the university, they must complete theÂ SMCSE International application Form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates need to submit academic transcript â€“ include certified copies of your academic records, CV and certificates.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being admitted, you need to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement:Â Â Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specificÂ English language requirementsÂ in order to be able to study at the university.
The grants, each valued at Â£2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study.