Outstanding applicants are invited to apply for the Tess Embling Memorial program offered by the University of Waikato for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is furnished for talented domestic students who want to undertake theÂ postgraduateÂ taught and research degree coursework inÂ New Zealand.
Course Level: Postgraduate taught and research
Award: Up to $1,500
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ New Zealand
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted fromÂ New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught and research inÂ Computer Science,Â Mathematics,Â Engineering,Â Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must:
- be enrolling or enrolled in the first year of a Masterâ€™s degree
- be enrolled or enrolling either part- or full-time in the Division of Health, Engineering, Computing and Science.
How to Apply:Â If you want to apply for the award, you have to register in theÂ Postgraduate taught and researchÂ at the university. After taking admission, applicants can access theÂ online application formÂ for the award.
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants have to submit a one-page personal statement, a brief CV (of no more than two pages in length) and two academic references.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission at Waikato, applicants are advised to check theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants have to full the following requirements:
- an Academic IELTS overall score of 5.5 (with at least 5.0 inÂ the Writing band)
- an iBT (Internet Based TOEFL) minimum score of 46 with a writing score of 14,
- B grade or better at Level 6Â inthe Certificate of AttainmentÂ inÂ AcademicÂ English
- PTE Academic overall score of 49Â andÂ no less than 38 for Writing
Each successful scholar will receive the amount up to $1,500 and will be paid directly to the student as a lump sum cash payment.
Application Deadline:Â April 1, 2020