The funding opportunity is open to attract talented international students who are going to take part in anÂ undergraduateÂ &Â graduateÂ degree at the university.
Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
Award: Undergraduate students: $12,500 & Graduate students: $11,500
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in theÂ USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate & Graduate courses in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).a
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in Undergraduate & Graduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete theÂ online application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants must a Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants). They must have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants) for taking admission.
- Language Requirement:Â You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at East Tennessee State University.
Tennessee State University will provide the award amount of $12,500 for undergraduate students and $11,500 for graduate students per academic year.