The Earnest Operations LLC is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Earnest program for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for 50Â undergraduateÂ andÂ graduateÂ students.
The program is awarding $250,000 for students who best articulate how their education will enable their dreams across theÂ United States.
Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
Number of Awards:Â 50
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the United States
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
How to Apply:Â For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete theÂ online application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â The submission of an essay should be 800â€“1,000 words answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Admission Requirements:Â For being considered, aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement:Â Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $250,000 for the eligible students. There are fifty awards available.