The Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design is funding five Full-Tuition Design Thinking Excellence program for all students form UK andÂ EUÂ commencing MDes courses for the 2020-21 academic year.
University or Organization: Cranfield University
Department: Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design (C4D)
Course Level: MDes courses
Award: Full tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 5 full-fee scholarships
Nationality: UK, EU
The fund can receive inÂ theÂ United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable form across the UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study on the MDes course inÂ DesignÂ Thinking
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must be from UK and EU (Home) who have applied and received an offer from Cranfield University for the intake starting October 2020 and have paid a deposit to secure their place.
- Must have an offer of admission on the MDes Design Thinking before applying for the award.
Show a creative flair drive & passion and win Full Tuition Fees Scholarship at Cranfield that will make your study easier and comfortable.
How to Apply:Â Students must apply for admission on the MDes Design Thinking courses at Cranfield by completing theÂ online application form. After being and university student, the applicant can submit the Cranfield Thinking Excellence ScholarshipÂ application online.
- Supporting Documents: Provide evidence of your English language proficiency and degree certificate. Note: Do not send hard copies of your original documents.
- Admission Requirements: Before stating admission process must meet the entireÂ entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: An international student you will need to submit a satisfactory English test result.
The Cranfield University will provide five exciting full fee-funded scholarships for successful candidates studying theÂ MDes Design Thinking for October 2020. The award funded by Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design.
Application Deadline: Thursday 30 April 2020.