There are a limited number of awards available for talented Singaporean and international applicants who are going to enrol in theÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at the university inÂ Singapore.
Course Level: Masters
Award: 10%-30% tuition fees
Number of Awards:Â Limited
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Singaporean and International
The award can be taken inÂ SingaporeÂ Â
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The limited number of TUM Asia bond free financial aid positions will be awarded based on the following:
- Excellent academic results
- Good industrial backgrounds (if any)
- Strong recommendations/testimonials
How to Apply:Â If you want to apply for the award, students are required to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Provide your copy of official or provisional bachelor degree certificate, copy of an official or provisional academic transcript,Â two recommendation letters, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae/resume, passport-sized photograph and passport biodata page photocopy.
- Admission Requirements:Â Aspirants must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Science or a related discipline with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement:Â Candidates must have to submit the following test scores:
- TOEFL: Recent score with a Minimum 88 for the Internet-Based Test
- IELTS: With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
The educational award will provide subsidies in tuition fees ranging from 10%-30%. There is a limited number of awards available.
Application Deadline:Â March 31, 2020