The University of Ottawa is thrilled to announce the International Admission funding for incoming overseas students who have a dream of graduating from the reputable university inÂ Canada.
The award is accessible for talented international students who are going to enrol in theÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university.
Course Level: Masters
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enrol in the masterâ€™s degree program.
How to Apply:Â If you want to apply for the award, applicants are advised to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university. After being admitted, aspirants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach your CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements:Â Students must hold an honours bachelorâ€™s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B.
- Language Requirement:Â Aspirants must complete one of the following tests (taken no later than two years prior to the date of registration in the program):
- TOEFL:Â Internet-based test with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills
- IELTS: with a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: with a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking
- CANTEST: with a minimum of 4.5 in each of the four skills
- CAEL TEST:Â with a minimum of 70 in each of the four skills
- PTE TEST: with a minimum of 65 in each of the four skills
Benefits:Â The University of Ottawa is providing the educational bursary of $7,500 for eligible students.
Application Deadline:Â Open for the academic year 2020-21