In todayâ€™s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the SOAS University of London is providing the Anthony Dicks Memorial funding for talented students.
There are two awards available for students from developing countries wishing to completeÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university in theÂ United Kingdom.
Course Level: Masters
Number of Awards:Â two
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from developing countries.Â Hereâ€™s a list of developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any full-time Taught LLM programmes as mentioned below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gender
- LLM in Law, Development and Globalisation
- Part-time programmes are not eligible
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicant
- Must be domiciled in a developing country.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS.
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Possess a first-class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Supporting Documents:Â The university requires a copy of passport, academic transcripts of all the previous school attended,Â an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements:Â Candidates must possess a first-class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement:Â Aspirants must demonstrate theÂ English language requirementsÂ of the university.
The SOAS University of London will provide a bursary amount ofÂ Â£5000 for deserving students to support their master study in law. There are two awards available, Â£5000 each.
Application Deadline:Â February 20, 2020