The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for talented students from countries with upcoming economies, like in parts ofÂ South America,Â Africa, andÂ Asia.
Course Level:Â Masters Degree
Award:Â Up to â‚¬ 12,000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â NA
Nationality:Â International Students
The program can be takenÂ in theÂ Netherlands
Eligible Countries:Â International Students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Masters Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria:Â Applicants must:
- Applicants are from countries with upcoming economies, like in parts of South America, Africa, and Asia.
- Students from these countries could have the potential, but not the means to study at the university.
How to apply:Â If you are interested to apply for theÂ masterâ€™sÂ scholarship, you need to takeÂ admissionÂ in the University. After taking admission, the applicants are automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents:Â To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- Benefit:Â Applicants must be received up to â‚¬ 12,000 at the university.
Application Deadline:Â 1st May 2020