The Central Queensland University is inviting applications for the Mobility Tech Yearly funding for high achieving applicants seeking to pursue a program at the Institution.
This program is a leading provider of mobility options which helps solve many pain points by providing lightweight, folding electric wheelchairs for a demographic looking to break away from bulky and heavy wheelchairs. We also have a great blog for people with disabilities and mobility issues. With that in mind, we want to help the industry innovate and grow faster than it is and weâ€™re offering a $500 reward for a 750-word essay on how we can improve the mobility industry.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â VET, Undergraduate & Postgraduate (Course work)
Value Of Award:Â $500
Number of Awards:Â 1
- Applicants must be enrolled full or part-time majoring in marketing, management, engineering, communications, or biology at college or university in Canada, United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must check allÂ entry requirementsÂ at the university.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:Â Applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or Postgraduate (Course work) degree program at the University. After taking admission you must apply through anÂ online application form.
Applications are to include:
1) A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience with specific responses to the Selection Criteria listed above
2) A brief research proposal
3) Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects
4) A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019