The International Master of Science Scholarships In Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE) programmeÂ is jointly offered by 3 Full Partner Universities: Ghent University (Belgium), Lund University (Sweden) and the University of Edinburgh (UK).
This is a 2-year full-time educational master programme. There are full scholarships and tuition fee reductions available, for both EU and non-EU students.
Eligible Countries:Â EU and Non-EU countries
Eligibility:Â To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be EU or Non-EU students.
- BeÂ Proficient in English language.
- Have completed their bachelors degree program in civil/structural / mechanical / electrical / chemical / industrial engineering, material sciences, chemistry, physics, applied physics, architecture, urbanism and spatial planning or a related discipline.
- Have applied or applying to any of these Universities:Â Ghent University (Belgium), Lund University (Sweden), The University of Edinburgh (UK), University of Queensland (Australia), ETH ZÃ¼rich (Switzerland) and The University of Maryland (USA)
- Have excellent grades.
How To Apply:Â Interested applicants shouldÂ click here to apply.
Applications are accompanied with the following:
- A passport photo
- A copy of passport (or other official identification proof for EU students)
- Legalized copy(s) of your Bachelorâ€™s diploma (and Masterâ€™s, if applicable) in the original language. The country of origin determines whether documents have to be legalized by the Belgian embassy, by apostille certification, by APS certificate, or are exempt from official certification. Check this overview.
- A certified English translation of your Bachelorâ€™s and Masterâ€™s (if applicable) diploma, unless the document was issued in English.
- A legalized copy of your detailed Transcript of Records in the original language
- A certified English translation of your Transcript of Records (unless the document was issued in English)
- A copy of English language test scores or language certificate (max. two years old).
- A motivation letter for the programme (1 A4-size page)
- At least two recommendation letters.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information.
Online application submission deadline:Â 31 January
Hard copy file submission deadline:Â 1 March
Selection outcome communication (via e-mail):Â by the end of March
Online application deadline:Â 30 April
Hard copy file submission deadline:Â 1 June
Selection outcome communication (via e-mail):Â by the end of June
Payment deadline tuition fee year 1:Â 31 July