The University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka is offering the Vice Chancellorâ€™s & Deanâ€™s Awards to Individuals willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
The Vice ChancellorÂ´s and DeanÂ´s AwardsÂ will be awarded annually to the students with the best overall performances in each Faculty under the approved marking scheme. These awards are funded by the University and administered by the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor with collaboration of Faculties and assistance of the Examination and the Student Affairs branches.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate degree
Value Of Award:Â Rs.10, 000.00
Number of Awards:Â Not Known
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity
- For Non-Medical students:Â The students obtaining an average GPA required for a Second Class Upper Division or above in the first attempt of the relevant examination of the courses of study in each academic year will be eligible for an award.
- For Medical Students:Â Candidates obtaining 2nd Class Upper division or above in the first attempt of the relevant examination of the courses of study will be eligible for an award.
- For getting more information applicants need to check out theÂ Vice ChancellorÂ´s and DeanÂ´s Awards page. Â
How To Apply:Â To participate, the applicants need to takeÂ admission to the university. After taking admission applicants need to fulfill theÂ application formÂ to apply for this application program.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â January 10, 2020