The Luiss University is administrating undergraduate financial aid for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open to attract outstanding international students who wish to apply for a bachelor’s degree in economics and business program at the university in Italy.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: a bachelors degree in economics and business
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
How to Apply: For applying, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Luiss university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, letter of reference, letter of motivation and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to provide valid scores of ACT and SAT
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The university will provide a reduction in tuition fees as per the program.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020