The Luiss University is administrating undergraduate financial aid for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open to attract outstanding international students who wish to apply for aÂ bachelorâ€™sÂ degree in economics and business program at the university inÂ Italy.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: a bachelors degree inÂ economicsÂ andÂ business
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
How to Apply:Â For applying, you have to enrol in theÂ bachelorâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at Luiss university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach your academic transcripts, letter of reference, letter of motivation and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â Candidates have to provide valid scores of ACT and SAT
- Language Requirement:Â Students must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits:Â The university will provide a reduction in tuition fees as per the program.
Application Deadline:Â February 24, 2020