The University of Sheffield is delighted to provide 5 International Baccalaureate Undergraduate merit awards in 2020.
The grant is available for new international (non-EU) students who want to start anÂ undergraduateÂ degree at the university.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate program
Award:Â 50% tuition fee
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
Eligible Countries:Â International studentsÂ can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â To qualify for a scholarship,
- Applicants must be studying for or currently hold the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Holders must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- Students must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programs are considered as postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for any undergraduate financial aid.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
How to Apply:Â For grasping the opportunity, candidates are advised to takeÂ admissionÂ to the undergraduate degree program at the university and then you can apply for this application through anÂ online application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â The university may ask you for proof of previous degrees, two references provided by academic staff at university-level institutions where youâ€™ve previously studied, supporting the statement, research proposal, and CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, students must be checked out theÂ admission requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirements:Â Claimants need to accomplish theÂ English language requirementsÂ of the university.
- Benefits:Â The bursaries are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee.
Application Deadline:Â 4 May 2020.