This bursary is offered toÂ undergraduateÂ students who are joining the university directly from local authority care. UK Students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate program
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â Domestic students
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
Eligible Countries:Â Domestic students can apply for thisÂ scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â You will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Care Leaver Bursary:
- You are a UK student aged 25 or under.
- You have been in the care of the local authority for at least 52 consecutive weeks immediately prior to the start of your University of Greenwich course.
- You are an undergraduate student at any of our three campuses or Partner Colleges, where your tuition fees are paid directly to the University of Greenwich.
- You qualify for the maximum level of means-tested government maintenance or special support grants.
How to Apply:Â For grasping the opportunity, applicants need to takeÂ admissionÂ at the University of Maine. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents:Â To apply for this bursary, please emailÂ FAB@gre.ac.ukwith the following: Your full name, Your Student Banner ID number, Your Student Support Notification letter from Student Finance England, A signed letter on local authority headed paper from your leaving care team which confirms your previous care arrangements.
- Language Requirements:Â Applicantâ€™s English Level is one of the most important requirements for joining the University.
- Benefits:Â It is worth Â£1,000 per year for up to three or four years (depending on the length of your course). It is paid in cash and does not need to be repaid.
Application Deadline:Â 28 February 2020