The University of Greenwich is now offering a Fast-Forward Master’s Scholarship.
The study program is available for a broad range of master’s degrees for full-time and part-time study. High-performing final-year undergraduate students are invited to apply who are continuing their studies at the university.
Course Level: Master’s program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You are a final-year University of Greenwich home undergraduate student predicted to achieve a First or Upper-Second class degree.
- Your household income is below £43,000 for the 2018/19 academic year, which you can prove to the university.
- Applicants need to have applied for the master’s program for 2019/20.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this bursary, applicants must have a previous academic transcript.
- Language Requirements: Applicant’s English Level is one of the most important requirements for joining the University.
- Benefits: The Fast-Forward Master’s Scholarships offer £5,000.
Application Deadline: Applications are open