The University of Greenwich is now offering a Fast-Forward Masterâ€™s Scholarship.
The study program is available for a broad range ofÂ masterâ€™sÂ degrees for full-time and part-time study. High-performing final-yearÂ undergraduateÂ students are invited to apply who are continuing their studies at the university.
Course Level:Â Masterâ€™s program
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â Domestic students
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
Eligible Countries:Â Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in any Masterâ€™s degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â To apply, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You are a final-year University of Greenwich home undergraduate student predicted to achieve a First or Upper-Second class degree.
- Your household income is below Â£43,000 for the 2018/19 academic year, which you can prove to the university.
- Applicants need to have applied for the masterâ€™s program for 2019/20.
- Supporting Documents:Â To apply for this bursary, applicants must have a previous academic transcript.
- Language Requirements:Â Applicantâ€™s English Level is one of the most important requirements for joining the University.
- Benefits:Â The Fast-Forward Masterâ€™s Scholarships offer Â£5,000.
Application Deadline:Â Applications are open