You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund Scholarships which is presenting by the University of Edinburgh.
Applications will be considered from eligible candidates wishing to apply for a 1 year taughtÂ MastersÂ Program/ Masters by research offered at the University.
Course Level:Â Masters Program
Award:Â Tuition fee
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â Domestic students
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
Eligible Countries:Â Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in any Masters Program subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â Candidates wishing to apply for a 1 year taught Masters program/ Masters by research offered at the University College of Medicine or a Masters by distance learning provided that they have the full support of their Head of Department and Polish Medical University authorities.
The program is open to Polish doctors and postgraduate medical scientists:
- in their early career (usually within 10 years of their medical graduation â€“ MB ChB equivalent)
- working in Polish Medical Academies/Universities and Research Institutes
- with excellent mastery of English; and
- Who are committed to the further development of medical research expertise in Poland.
How to Apply:Â For gaining this education award, Applicants need to takeÂ admissionÂ to the university. The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-basedÂ information portal. When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go toÂ http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants must agree to provide the Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund Committee with a scholarship report within 1 month of completing their program of study/ research.
- Admission Requirements:Â When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out theÂ admission requirements page.
- Language Requirements: All undergraduate applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
- Benefits:Â The award will normally cover the tuition fees, subject to satisfactory progress, but no subsistence allowance is payable.
Application Deadline:Â Â 28th May 2020