If you want to get a higher education, then the Southern Cross University Business and Information Technology Masters by Research Scholarship.
The support will be awarded to an outstanding student studying or commencing a Masters by Research program full-time in the School of Business and Tourism in the area of business or information technology.
Course Level: Masters by Research program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 2
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Masters by Research program subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Outstanding student studying or commencing a Masters by Research program full-time in the School of Business and Tourism in the area of business or information technology.
- The student must indicate current or proposed supervisors from the School of Business and Tourism at the time of application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for free study, candidates must have a previous degree.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Benefits: The university will provide a stipend between $1000 and $5000.
Application Deadline: Applications are open