Students wishing to apply for a study in the United States may apply Ascend Educational Fund Awards Scholarships for the year 2020.
This is open for immigrant students and children of immigrants who are graduating from a New York City high school to attend public or private colleges and universities, regardless of ethnicity, national origin, or immigration status.
Course Level: Graduate degree
Award: $2,500 to $20,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Graduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, Applicants must be:
- Applicants must be born outside the United States or have two parents born outside the United States
- Candidates must be a graduating senior at a high school in the five boroughs of New York City
- Applicants must enroll full-time at an accredited public or private college or university in 2019-2020
How to Apply: financial aid positions will be disbursed directly to the recipient’s educational institution in equal installments over a two or four year period, depending on the type of institution. Submit all documents at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must submit the Completed and signed application form, official high school transcript, copy of SAT or ACT score report, two letters of recommendation, Two essays.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: Ascend Educational Fund awards scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $20,000.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2020