Charles Darwin University is delighted to announce the CDU International College Launch funding for the high achieving students at CDU International College.
The award is accessible for the international students who wish to pursue a first-year diploma or pre-mastersÂ program at CDU International College inÂ Australia.
Course Level: First-year diploma or pre-masters
Award: 30% tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing first-year diploma or pre-masters in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to take admission in the first year diploma or pre-masters at the CDU International College.
How to Apply:Â For grasping the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in theÂ first year diploma or pre-mastersÂ at the CDU International College. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â Students have to provide the following documents:
- Passport copy showing all relevant information
- A well-written Statement of Purpose(Single) or Statement of Purpose(Dual Family)
- Certified copies of all academic transcripts, award certificates including grading systems information and English translations (whenever applicable)
- Admission Requirements:Â Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimumÂ admission requirementsÂ of the college.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits:Â The sponsorship will cover 30% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
Application Deadline:Â February 3, 2020