RM Istituto Moda e Design is inviting the highly motivated and talented students to apply for the â€œ10 Scholarships for the Masters in Product Design and Fashion Designâ€.
These awards are open for students with anÂ undergraduateÂ degree or bachelorsâ€™ degree and with a non-academic degree or qualification. The goal of Raffles Milano is to encourage young and deserving talents to complete their education in a top-level Master in Milan.
- University: RM Istituto Moda e Design
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken inÂ Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for domestic candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masterâ€™s degree in Product Design and the 2nd Edition of the Masterâ€™s degree in Fashion Design
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part inÂ aÂ Masterâ€™s degree in Product Design or Masterâ€™s degree in Fashion Design. Candidates should send the Application form via email toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents:Â To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement:Â Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the amount award 4 scholarships cover 50% of the tuition fee and 6 scholarships cover 25% of the tuition fee.
Application Deadline: Â December 15, 2019