RM Istituto Moda e Design is inviting the highly motivated and talented students to apply for the “10 Scholarships for the Masters in Product Design and Fashion Design”.
These awards are open for students with an undergraduate degree or bachelors’ degree and with a non-academic degree or qualification. The goal of Raffles Milano is to encourage young and deserving talents to complete their education in a top-level Master in Milan.
- University: RM Istituto Moda e Design
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for domestic candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Product Design and the 2nd Edition of the Master’s degree in Fashion Design
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in a Master’s degree in Product Design or Master’s degree in Fashion Design. Candidates should send the Application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the amount award 4 scholarships cover 50% of the tuition fee and 6 scholarships cover 25% of the tuition fee.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019