The University of Bridgeport is proudly announcing its two scholarships such as academic programs for IB, IGCSE, GCSE, and American Curriculum International Students and Scholarship Opportunities for International Graduate Students.
The educational program is available for an international graduateÂ scholarshipÂ awards for incoming international graduate students.
Course Level:Â Graduate degree
Award:Â Varies according to the awards
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ United States
Eligible Countries:Â International studentsÂ can apply for this application.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in any graduate subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â Applicants must be:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to incoming undergraduate international students based upon completion of specific secondary education programs.
- The sponsorship will be for the international studentâ€™s first year of study, split equally between the first two semesters.
- All graduate students with a scholarship must take 9 credits per semester.
- All graduate programs in the Trefz School of Business, all graduate programs in the College of Public and International Affairs, and all graduate programs in our School of Engineering are eligible for this award.
How to Apply:Â For gaining this education award, all candidates need to takeÂ admissionÂ to the university. After taking admission you will be automatically be considered for a scholarship when they send in the University of Bridgeport international application and all admissions materials.Â Â No additional form is needed.
- Supporting Documents:Â As part of the application, you need to submit a Common Application, Official College transcript from all previous institutions of higher education attended, Letters of recommendation, Personal Statement, Resume.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirements:Â Students who wish to be considered for a scholarship must submit a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score.
- For academic programs for IB, IGCSE, GCSE, and American Curriculum International Students:Â academic programs ranging from $12,000 to $22,000 per year are available to qualify international undergraduate students who complete their secondary studies in IB, IGCSE, GCSE or American curriculums.
- For Scholarship Opportunities for International Graduate Students:Â There are threeÂ amounts awarded: $3,000, $4,000, $5,000.