The University of Edinburgh is inviting highly motivated students to apply for the Macqueen funding for the academic year 2020-2021.Â The grant is exclusively open for UK and EU students.
The award covering tuition fees for anÂ MScÂ by Research at the Home/EU fee rate, a maintenance stipend of Â£14,000 is on offer to applicants for the MSc byÂ ResearchÂ in Social and Political Science.
Course Level: MSc by Research
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 1
The award can be taken inÂ the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the field of Social and Political Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- This award is available to students intending to commence MSc by Research in Social and Political Science in September 2020 on either a full-time or part-time basis.
How to Apply:Â For applying, candidates first submit a complete application forÂ admissionÂ to an MSc by Research degree. Applicants submit the on-line application form located within the applicant hub. After submitting an application for your program of study, you will receive a University Username (UUN) and access toÂ MyEdÂ where you can reach the application system. Instructions on the online awards/application system can be foundÂ here.
- Supporting Documents:Â Following supporting documents should be uploaded directly to your Applicant Hub: Degree certificate(s), Final/interim transcript and grading scale.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being admitted, you need to meetÂ entry requirementsÂ for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific EnglishÂ language requirementsÂ in order to be able to study at the university.
One award covering tuition fees at the Home/EU fee rate and a maintenance stipend of Â£14,000 is on offer to applicants for MSc by Research in Social and Political Science.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020