Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Leadership Scholarship which is administrating by the University of Derby in the UK.
The program is available for international students who are entering the masterâ€™s degree program inÂ business administrationÂ at the Derby University.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: limited
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree program in business administration
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to enrol in an MBA degree program at the university
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for this educational fund, you are required to take admission in theÂ MBA degree courseworkÂ at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach your academic transcripts, copy of your passport or other official photographic ID, a personal statement showing your interest in the course/subject and relevant reference for the course.
- Admission Requirements:Â You must hold a good honours degree from any recognized university in any subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing or have significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement.
- Language Requirement:Â If your first language is not English you will be expected to have an IELTS score of 6.5.
Benefits:Â Students will get an amount of Â£5,000 for their study expenses.
Application Deadline: January 15.