The grant is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The grant is exclusively open for international students except Australia or New Zealand who want to undertake a masterâ€™s degree program. There will be a 30% discount offered by the Swinburne on tuition fees.
Course Level: Masters
Award: Up to 30% off your tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students (except Australia or New Zealand) are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate in Engineering Science, Information Technology, Professional Engineering, Science (Biotechnology), Construction and Infrastructure Management, Data Science and Cybersecurity.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are no eligible.
- Apply for and commence in Semester 1, 2020 or Semester 2, 2020.
- Not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:Â You can submit anÂ online applicationÂ directly to Swinburne or through anÂ authorized representative in your country.
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates must have to submit certified copies of previous academic results, certified English language proficiency test results, letters from schools or employers, portfolio for design courses, excluding Swinburne Foundation Year.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants who meet the minimumÂ entry requirementsÂ for a course may be selected for a course at Swinburne
- Language Requirement:Â Make sure that you meet the minimum EnglishÂ language requirementsÂ for the course you wish to study.
Up to 30% off your tuition fees for the duration of the course.