The University of Malta is offering a Full-time M.Sc funding for International Students to work on the project entitled â€˜Biodegradable Iron for Orthopaedic Scaffold Applicationsâ€™ (BioSA). The grant is funded by the FUSION R&I Technology Development Programme.
This scholarship shall provide a stipend of â‚¬6,000 per annum and covers a period of one year for the academic session 2019-20.
Department: Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
Course Level: Masters
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken inÂ Malta
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to full-time MSc students to work on the project entitled â€œBiodegradable Iron for Orthopaedic Scaffold Applicationsâ€ (BioSA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in possession or about to finish a degree in, Dental Surgery, Health Science, Medicine, or a Science related subject (where applicable, obtained with at least second class honours).
- Applicants should be eligible to be admitted to the MSc degree of this University in terms of the applicableÂ bye-laws.
- Previous experience in microbiology testing will be considered an asset.
How to Apply:Â Applications should be sent by e-mail toÂ email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates should submit their letter of application, a copy of their curriculum vitae, copies of their certificates and contact details (including e-mail address) of two referees. International candidates are required to present certified translations of their qualifications into English.
- Admission Requirements:Â General Entry Requirements are the matriculation certificate and a pass at grade 5 or better in the Secondary Education Certificate examinations in English Language, Maltese, and Mathematics.
- Language Requirement:Â International applicants are required to present an internationally recognized English Language proficiency certificate at the required level. Make sure that you meet the minimum EnglishÂ language requirementsÂ for the course.
This scholarship shall provide a stipend of â‚¬6,000 per annum and covers a period of one year.
Application Deadline: December 9, 2019