The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business SchoolÂ is inviting the international students to apply for the MSc Merit-Based Scholarships inÂ Ireland.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a full-timeÂ MScÂ degree program at the university for the academic 2020/21.
University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
Course Level: MSc degree
Award: Up to 50% tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken inÂ Ireland
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the endowment.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree before applying for the grant.
- Candidates must have achieved a GMAT test result of 630 or higher before submitting their application. Alternatively, candidates must have scored a minimum of 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning and 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in MSc degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application form in full (UCD Online Application) and attach their official GMAT or GRE Test Score Report to the application.
- Supporting Documents:Â All relevant documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission, the normal requirement is a second class honours degree, grade one (2:1).
- Language Requirement:Â You should check all theÂ English language requirementsÂ when you come to study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
- Benefits:Â The university will provide up to 50% discount on the tuition fees.Â Â
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020