The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop start-up ventures that add meaningful value to the Nationâ€™s economy.
Applicants to the DAAYTA 2020 program are required to propose practical solutions with a credible business plan for profit-making ventures that have the potential of generating significant, measurable and sustainable social impact while tackling the specific challenges identified.
After the deadline has passed and we have assessed the applications received, shortlisted candidates, will be contacted to pitch their business ideas to a closed group of business professionals, entrepreneurs and investors in Lagos, in February & March 2020.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs
- be physically available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March, 2020 in Lagos, Nigeria
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
The second stage of the programme will require 30 shortlisted applicants to submit a POEM framework business plan, a marketing/pitching video, detailed profiles of their board (directors & advisers), and team members, sharing their Education, Careers, Key Accomplishments and LinkedIn profiles.
The winner of DAAYTA 2020 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of â‚¦12,000,000 over a period of one year for the following purposes:
- develop their business plan.
- complete an entrepreneurial education at the Pan Atlantic Universityâ€™s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive a 5-month acceleration support for the development of their venture through by a reputable entrepreneurial hub in Lagos, Nigeria.
For More Information: