To apply for the 2019-2020 application cycle, The Petroleum Development Fund is delighted to invite applications for Petroleum Development FundÂ Scholarship.
This study award is available forÂ Undergraduates, MSc(Masters) andÂ PhDÂ Scholarships in any NigerianÂ collegeÂ of education, polytechnic and universities.
University or Organization: TheÂ Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources
Course Level:Â Undergraduates, MSc(Masters) and PhD Degree
Award:Â N100,000 â€“ N300,000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â Nigerian students and international students
The award can be taken inÂ Nigeria
Eligible Countries:Â Nigerian students andÂ international studentsÂ are eligible to apply for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduates, MSc(Masters) and PhD degree subjects offered by the university.
- This scholarship is open to Nigerian students and international students undertaking an Undergraduate/Post Graduate courses in any of the Nigerian Colleges of Education, Polytechnics, and Universities.
- This program is provided to Nigerians who have an interest in pursuing an Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degree program in any Nigerian college of education, polytechnic, andÂ University.
How to Apply:Â In order to qualify for the opportunity grant, applicants need to apply online application form that can be accessed from theÂ application portal.
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants must be uploaded Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results, Letter of admission into the College of Education, Polytechnic or University Evidence of state of origin and local government Recent passport photograph.
- Language Requirments: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits:Â The Award ranges from N100,000 â€“ N300,000 annually throughout your study year.
- Undergraduates Award for College of Education Applicants (?100,000 Annually) â€” Runs throughout your Study Year.
- Undergraduates Award for Polytechnic Applicants (?150,000 Annually) â€” Runs throughout your Study Year.
- Undergraduates Award for University Applicants (?200,000 Annually) â€” Runs throughout your Study Year.
- Masters/Post Graduates Award (?300,000 Annually) â€” Runs throughout your Study Year.