For providing financial support to the well-qualified international students, the UQ Business School is offering MBA Student Scholarship inÂ Australia.
The award is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue theÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university.
University or Organization:Â University of Queensland
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Award: 25% tuition-fee waiver
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Two bursaries are available
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Business and Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA).
How to Apply: For bring a part of this program, seekers are requested to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants canÂ applyÂ for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach a personal statement including your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations, about a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle and what have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place, CV and two written work-related references.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, candidates are required to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Aspirants are needed to demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits:Â The studentship will cover the 25% tuition-fee waiver.
Application Deadline:Â October 31, 2019