The University of Canterbury is seeking excellent aspirants and wants to give them a chance to participating in Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship in Environmental Science for International Students inÂ New Zealand.
The fund is established for supporting those eligible candidates who wish to enroll in aÂ Masterâ€™sÂ orÂ PhDÂ degree program at the university.
University or Organization:Â University of Canterbury
Course Level:Â Postgraduate degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â New Zealand and international students
The award can be taken inÂ New Zealand
- Eligible Countries:Â New Zealand and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masterâ€™s or Ph.D. degree program in Environmental Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to enroll full-time in a program for a Masterâ€™s or PhD degree at the University of Canterbury, working in environmental science or environmental conservation under the supervision of a member of the University of Canterbury staff.
How to Apply
For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to take affirmation inÂ Masterâ€™sÂ orÂ PhDÂ degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers canÂ applyÂ for this education award.
Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additionalÂ entry requirementsÂ for each qualification you plan to study.
- Supporting Documents:Â Seekers may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Language Requirement:Â To study at the university, aspirants need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits:Â The studentship will be awarded worth up to $20,000.