Empower your academic and career goals by removing the financial barrier. Here, Cyprus Institute of Marketing is giving KPMG funding forÂ EUÂ Students inÂ Cyprus.
The award is available for those sparkling candidate who wants to commence in theÂ MBAÂ degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
University or Organization:Â Cyprus Institute of Marketing
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Award: Varies (tuition and study fund)
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â EU citizens
The award can be taken inÂ Cyprus
- Eligible Countries:Â EU citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters of Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be holders of a recognized Bachelorâ€™s Degree in the case of the MBA Shipping and holders of a Secondary School Leaving Certificate with minimum average 16/20 in the case of the BA(Hons) Accounting & Finance. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the case of the MBA Shipping.
How to Apply
If you want to grab this amazing opportunity then you are recommended to take admission in theÂ MBA degree courseworkÂ at the institute. After being enrolled, claimants can submit the onlineÂ award application form.
In order to undertake a program of study at the Institute, aspirants are recommended to meet theÂ entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach a bachelorâ€™s degree from a recognized university and 2 years of work experience (for the CIM MBA & MBA Shipping).
- Language Requirement:Â Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
Benefits:Â The studentship will provide 100% fee for the program M?? Shipping 14 Months FT/24 Months PT, Limaâ€™s sol, of worth â‚¬7700 and of â‚¬6500.
Application Deadline:Â August 5, 2019