The Ton Duc Thang University is pleased to announce its 200Â Full Tuition Scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships covers full tuition fees for Masters and Doctoral programs.
Course Level:Â Master and PhD
Eligible Countries:Â Priority for Southeast Asian countries, Asia countries, Europe countries, America countries, Oceania countries, African countries.
Eligible Field Of Study:Â
- Master: Accounting; Applied Mathematics; Automation and Control Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Communications Engineering; Business Administration; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Transportation Engineering; Computer Science; Economics Law; Environmental Engineering; Labor Protection; Finance and Banking; Applied Art; Sociology; Sports Management; Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- PhD: Business Administration; Civil Engineering; Computer Science; Computational Science
Value Of Scholarships:Â
- Total Fee tuition of master programme: $2000 â€“ $2200 for the whole programme in 2 years
- Total Fee tuition of doctoral programme: $8700 for the whole programme in 4 years
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the above mentioned countries/regions
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent grades
Method of Application:Â Click Here To Begin ApplicationÂ or you can as wellÂ Send the scan file of all entrance requirement documents via email:Â gradstudies.tdtu.edu.vn.
The following are required during applications:
- Application form (Submit online)
â€¢ Curriculum Vitae
â€¢ The highest academic transcript
â€¢ The highest graduation certificate
â€¢ Statement of purpose (500 words)
â€¢ English Language Proficiency
â€¢ Reference Letters
â€¢ Copy of National ID
â€¢ Copy of Passport
â€¢ Two photographs (3Ã—4 cm)
â€¢ Health check report
â€¢ Published research papers (For PhD applicants)
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Before November 10, 2018 (Spring semester) and
- May 10, 2019 (Fall semester)