The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a masterâ€™s degree at AUC. Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
Course Level:Â Masters, Fellowship
Eligible Countries:Â African countriesÂ exceptÂ Egypt
To be taken at (country):Â Egypt
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- SatisfyÂ AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development,Â and GRE or GMAT for the finance program applicants)
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting theÂ cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient mustÂ maintain a GPA of 3.2 or above.
Number of Awardees:Â Not specified
Value of Scholarship:Â
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and activities fee
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work
Duration of Scholarship:Â Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
Method of Application:Â To apply
- Step 1: CheckÂ how to applyÂ and submit theÂ online application
- Step 2: Submit theÂ online fellowship application
- Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted byÂ February 1.
- Selection is made in April, fellowships begin the following September.
Award Provider:Â AUC Cairo
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st February, 2019