The Scottish Graduate School of Social Science is offering 6 ESRC funded postdoctoral fellowships, to be based at one their partner institutions.
Available Subject:Â Fellowships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits:Â The total cost for each fellowship can include the following:
- Fellowâ€™s salary costs
- Indirect costs
- Estate costs
- Up to Â£10,000 of other costs (to include costs such as mentoring costs, travel and subsistence, conference attendance, training, and fieldwork, for example).
- No other costs are permitted. Each proposal will need to show these figures like 100% of full Economic Cost (FEC) and the ESRC will meet 80% FEC on the proposals submitted.
Number ofÂ Scholarships:Â Six fellowships are available.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Fellowships are available for International students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Method of Application:
- Download the Stage 1 Application form
- Fill in the form with support from your Mentor
- Register with GrubHub
- Submit your Stage 1 Application to SGSSS by 3 December 2018