The Harbin Institute of Technology is delighted to offer Chinese Government Scholarship Program for the academic year 2019-2020. These scholarships are available to Non-Chinese nationals.
HIT Independent Recruitment Program covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend and insurance fee. Applicants need to submit the application materials according to school requirements.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to Master as well as Doctoral degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â These scholarships are available to Non-Chinese nationals.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Educational background required and age limit:
Applicants for masterâ€™s degree studies must have bachelorâ€™s degree and be under the age of 35;
Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have masterâ€™s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
Method of Application:Â The applicants need to provide the following materials truly and correctlyÂ (in duplicate)Â and pay for the material assessment fee.
- Application Form of Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Those who are available for online application of China Scholarship Council shall fill in and print the application form (in duplicate) after submitting online.
The CSC Online Application System is available at:
http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/Â Choose type BÂ Â (HIT university code is 10213)
- Highest full-time study diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese).
Note:Â If applicants are university students, they should provide original notarized pre-graduation certificate in English or Chinese.
Notarization must be carried out through formal institution, the signature or seal from school or working unit does not have the effect of notarization.
- Transcripts (It is not required to be notarized, but must be signed and sealed by school. The transcripts in other languages must provide a translation in English or Chinese with notarization).
- A study or research plan (no less than 800 words in English or Chinese).The format can be downloaded from official website:http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/en/academic/program/view?id=17.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
- Passport copy (Valid for one year at least).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Note:Â The form is printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and is restricted to those who study in China for more than 6 months. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form (website: http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/en/academic/program/view?id=17).Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination result is generally valid for 6 months.
- Bank Receipt of Material Assessment Fee: 60 USD or 400 RMB
Applicants should post the paper application materials with the copy of remittance receipt. Whether admitted or not, paper materials and material assessment fee is non-refundable.
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, Da Zhi Branch
Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, Peopleâ€™s Republic of China
Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
Account Number: 3500040109008900513
- Acceptance letter( not a must)
Applicants are encouraged to contact the professors prior to application and enclose the acceptance letter from supervisors of HIT.
- Language proficiency certificate ( not a must)
Applicants are encouraged to enclose the HSK, IELTS or TOEFL report (valid for two years)to the application materials if they have.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 31, 2018