The Jiangsu Provincial GovernmentÂ is delighted to offer Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu. Full as well as Partial scholarship will be awarded to students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the masterâ€™s degree program must have a bachelorâ€™s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a masterâ€™s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
Method of Application:Â 1. Log on to the â€œStudy in Jiangsuâ€ website (www.studyinjiangsu.org)
- Register an individual account
- Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents
- Print the Application Form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team (Mailing Address: Please find it in CONTACT)
- APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Highest diploma / degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
- Other relevant documents.
Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Open for applications