The University of Waterloo is offering Tri-Agency CGS M Scholarships to pursue graduate/masters degree program for 2019 intake.Â The CGS MÂ scholarship provides non-renewable financial support of $17,500Â paid across three full-time academic terms to high-calibre scholars who are engaged in eligible mastersÂ or, in some cases, doctoral programs in Canada.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Graduate/Masters degree program.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Canada citizens.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada in order to apply. It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to confirm that the minimum eligibility criteria of this award is satisfied before they begin the application process by reviewing the complete eligibility and selection criteria on the officialÂ CGS M website.
- The Scholarship is open to students whoÂ ?
1. Students may identify a maximum ofÂ three institutions where they would like their application to be considered. The scholarship is not portable from one institution to another â€“ applicants must submit their application to the institution at which they intend to hold the scholarship.
2. Given the limited quota of awards available (refer to above), Waterloo is required to be strategic in determining the selected recipients and as such the selection process within Waterloo tends to be quite rigorous.
3. In order to provide guidance to potential applicants, GSPA has analyzed the characteristics of successful applicants from the previous four years.Â Students who are considering applying for a CGS M should vet their current academic achievements against those described here to assess their competitiveness in this competition.
Method of Application:
- Confirm eligibility
- Apply for Admission to a Graduate Program at Waterloo
Students requiring international transcripts:
- Read the application instructions
- Select and contact referees
- Research Proposals
- Create an account within the research portal
- Create a Common CV account
- Submit the application in the Research Portal
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 1, 2018