The Asfaha Laboratory is accepting applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher position to start immediately. The Asfaha Laboratory is pleased to offer postdoctoral research fellowship Position at the Department of Medicine in Canada.
Course Level:Â Research Fellowships are available to the postdoctoral research programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Canadian students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this research fellowship scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- PhD in a relevant discipline; Cell & Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or Genetics preferred;
- A strong understanding of research design, research methodology and data analysis;
- Advanced knowledge of statistical software packages;
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills;
- Experience in preparation and publication of manuscripts;
- Excellent computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office, Reference Manager, EndNote, SPSS);
- Ability to take guided initiative and to work in an organized fashion within a fast-paced research environment, including flexibility in shifting between independent and collaborative work;
- Demonstrated collegiality, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application:Â Please send a letter of application (Addressed to Dr Samuel Asfaha) including a one-page description of research experience and interests, an updated curriculum vitae, and names & contact information of three referees to sasfaha2-at-uwo.ca.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Applications will be reviewed as received until the position is filled.