The Massey University College of Humanities and Social Science is offering the full-time scholarship to undergraduate/ postgraduate students to study in New Zealand.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipients must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time in a programme at Massey University.
- Applicants must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipient must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- This scholarship is not available for applicants wanting to study the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- Recipients must be enrolled as â€œinternalâ€ students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and maintaining the required Grade Point Average (GPA) after the first and subsequent years:
For undergraduate study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must be maintained
For postgraduate study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must be maintained
The Scholarship is subject to the recipient meeting all programme admission requirements.
For the purpose of this Scholarship, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University.
Applicants who are already enrolled in a Massey University partner institutionâ€™s articulation programme and seeking advanced standing or credit transfer, are not eligible for this Scholarship.
Method of Application:Â Applications must be written in English and submitted via our online application form.