Applications are invited for Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarships. These scholarships are available for those who wish to acquire specialized knowledge so that after their return they apply in their country of origin.
Course Level:Â ScholarshipsÂ are available for pursuing the courses offered by the university.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Mainly Belong to the region of South America or Central America.Â Â (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, among others)
Eligibility Criteria:Â Be a descendant of Japanese (nationality, education and experience in Japan are not required).
Age between 18 to 35 years.
Those with the recommendation of a Nikkei Association.
Those who wish to acquire specialized knowledge so that after their return they apply in their country of origin.
Those who wish to act as a link between Japan and their country.
People who actively participate in the initiatives promoted by the fellows and in the initiatives that contribute to society.
Method of Application:Â The documents mentioned below must be sent by mail to this Association until July 31.Â Entries will not be accepted via fax or e-mail.
- Curriculum Vitae for Registration (model 1-A â€¢ model 1-B)
- Personal Story (model 2)
- Study Plan (model 3)
- Scholarship Certificate of scholarship (model 4) Optional. Only those that already have the defined teaching institution.
- Medical Certificate (model 5)
- Letter of Recommendation of the Nikkei Association (model 6)
- Diploma of Bachelor, Baccalaureate, Certificate of Graduation (or certificate of study) with the appropriate translation.
* If the teaching institution does not deliver this certificate, you can present a certified copy of the Diploma.
The mode of applying isÂ online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2018