For over 100 years, students worldwide have made Coe College their second home. Cultural diversity expands our campus borders and allows all students to learn from one another. This scholarship seeks to continue Coe’s support of making international education a priority.
This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years. To be eligible, students must be first-time college student, reside on campus and complete the application for admission process and the separate full-tuition scholarship application.
Coe College values a diverse international population and offers financial assistance to qualified students through renewable scholarships, grants and on-campus work-study. Our funds are not limitless and generally, students should expect to pay for a portion of their college expenses (at least one-half or more).
This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years
To be eligible to apply, a student must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school. Students must intend to enroll as full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking student, live in on-campus residential housing and meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College
Documents Required for Application
- Submit original or certified copies of the following:
- Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National Examination results (e.g. WAEC, WASSCE, ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, SLC, etc.) if applicable.
- Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS or DET.
- Submit a resume
- Submit an essay response
Method of Application
To apply to Coe College, please follow the steps listed below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
- Submit an International Application for Admission via the Common Application. No application fee required.
- Submit original or certified copies of your documents
- Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover your expenses at Coe.
Please send all documentation to:
Office of Admission
1220 First Avenue
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
For More Information,
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024.