Ecobank Nigeria is a subsidiary of Transnational Incorporated (ETI) the foremost independent banking group in Africa, headquartered in Lomé, Togo, with affiliates in over 32 sub-Saharan African Countries.
Working at Ecobank Nigeria provides an opportunity to contribute to the bank’s expansion and play a role in its ongoing success. This environment fosters innovation, celebrates collaboration, and supports employees in their career journeys.
The Entry Level Development Program (ELDP) is a recruitment initiative designed to attract young, vibrant, and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower needs across the bank. By participating in ELDP, you become part of a pool of future leaders who will drive the bank to the next level
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through the Ecobank Academy
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- A vibrant and inclusive workplace culture
- Support for professional development e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIPM etc.
- Enabling work culture and environment with recognition and rewards for employees
- Provides convenient staff bus services for eligible employees
- 24 years as at the date of application.
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) from a reputable university.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
Method of Application
Ready to embark on a rewarding career journey? Apply now and become part of a team that values your potential and invests in your success
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via E-mail
For More Information,
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023.