The Barcelona GSE is able to offer tuition waivers and fully-funded scholarships to international students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Only applicants with outstanding academic records will receive a financial offer. Candidates who submit a completed application before January 15 will be considered for all funding opportunities. Those who apply after that date will be considered for any remaining available funding.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must submit a completed application for a master’s program.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have a good academic record
Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Spain
Field of Study: Barcelona GSE graduate students earn one of three official master’s degrees: Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis, or Data Science.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: The financial aid that is available to students includes:
- Fully funded scholarships
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees
- Teaching assistantships
Method of Application: All applicants will automatically be considered for any available financial aid when they submit a completed application for a master program. Required application materials
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Undergraduate diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- GRE exam scores: Barcelona GSE institution code for GRE Exam: 2531
- Proof of English language proficiency: Accepted certificates include IELTS (6,5), TOEFL (90) and Cambridge Exams (Proficiency A-C; Advance A-C; First A)